Drawing on decades of data center experience among our staff and one of the industry's largest support networks, MultiTek is able to offer solutions to almost every data eradication need.
- Fast, secure, onsite service for data erasure of SAS, SATA, SCSI and Fiber Channel hard disk drives, ensuring compliance with global security and privacy regulations.
- Meets national and government standards, e.g. Department of Defense (DoD) 5220.22-M (Clearing) and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800-88, using encrypted, 3-pass overwrite algorithms. (See our case study...)
- Self-contained, modular appliance with no impact to production environment and does not require host or network connectivity.
- Eradication appliance and software supports either external hard disk drives or can be connected directly to a disk enclosure. Hard disk drives can be removed by our technician onsite (e.g., Servers, Storage Arrays, etc.), if requested.
- Simultaneous data erasure of up to 200 hard drives
- Detailed, auditable erasure report and Data Eradication Certificate for each disk by serial number, model and vendor, ensuring complete disk eradication
- Disk degaussing and physical destruction services also available